I'm new and want to chat to fellow book lovers! - Introductions

I'm Bethany Harbour, I'm 16 and from a small town near Brighton in England. I have grown up with both my parents working with books - my dad has ...

BOOK LOVERS! - Introduce yourself!!! Showing 1-50 of 391

My name's Sofia and I'm obsessed with Goodreads, reading, writing and Instagram. I'm new to Goodreads (like a week old) and I love Harry Potter, ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Bookship - a Social Reading app

Text Chat. Chat with your friends. Bookship lets you chat with your friends about the books you are reading. Posts can be simple text (including Emoji !!)

Top 5 Ways to Gain More Bookish Friends - Paper Procrastinators

It's simple really! Once all the book lovers gather to meet their favorite authors and to chat with publishers, you can roam the event and ...

Connecting with Fellow Book Lovers - The Bookshop Blog

I was honored to meet many authors during my time working in bookstores and even more introductions of books through publishing reps I worked ...

5 Icebreakers for Your Next Book Club Meeting

Whether you're starting a new book club from scratch or joining a preexisting one, it can be nerve-wracking getting to know each other at ...

How to Find a Book Club: Make Friends & Discover New Reads

Discover the best ways to find a book club near you or online. Make friends, discuss books, and explore new reads. Join a book club today!

Book Haven - Dead Discussions: Introductions... Showing 101-150 ...

J.D. Stroube Vikki wrote: "Hi I'm new to the group. Just looking for a place to share my love of reading and get good recommendations on future reads."